Assalam u Alaikum.
Alhamdolillah, we are into the next Hijri year 1439H. To manage things better and to give access to the parents and children for the activites at Hedayah Gurgaon beyond Sundays, we are planning to introduce some new online applications and tools.
1. Hedayah Moodle website is now online. Students, Teachers, Parents will be given different levels of access.
2. Single sign-on (SSO) between hedayah moodle and hedayahonline.com. User creation is via hedayahonline.com site only.
3. Looking at the practical need, we have configured the registration such that multiple users can be registered with same email id. This is to ensure that parents need not use separate email ids to register themselves and each child. just need to have unique usernames.
4. Moodle website is supported by standard moodle app (available from Play Store). Will send details once we have registration from all.
5. Working on app for Hedayah Gurgaon as well.
6. Added share buttons in articles where one can share to facebook, email ans WhatsApp (WhatsApp button visible only when logged in from mobile)
We plan to use attendance modules from moodle. We would be publishing activies, quiz, assessment, reports and more via moodle website, so please register yourself and your children on the Hedayahonline website.
If you want us to create logins for you and your children, please use the form here to provide your inputs so we can do the needful. Please note this is important for us to organize and prepare ourselves for better online presence.
Suggestions / bug reports are welcome. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org