Syllabus for Annual Assessment 1440H
Class Najm Class Qamar Class Ardh Class Marreekh Class Shams
Only Oral Exam:
- Meaning of your name.
- What is our Deen / Our identity
- Greetings we say to each other
- What do we say before doing anything
- What do we say after saying Rasulallah’s name (with meaning)
- What do we say after we say “Allah… “()
- Colouring sheet
Mix of Oral and Written (Depending on the capacity of the child)
I. Names of Allah with Meaning
- Al- Ahad – Allah is one
- Al-Khaliq – The creator
- Al-Muhiy – The giver of life
- As-Samee – The all hearing
- Al-Aleem – The all knowing
- Al-Baseer – All seeing
- Al-Wadud – All loving
- Ar-Rahem – Most merciful
- Ar-Razzaq – The provider
- Al-Wali – The protecting friend
- Al-Hafeez – The protector
II. All the Arkaans of Salah
III. Timings and Rakaats of Salah
IV. Place and death of Rasulallah (SAW)
V. Name of Parents of Rasulallah (SAW)
VI. Name of first wife of Rasulallah (SAW)
VII. Any 15 Hadith that we practice (done in class)
VIII. Complete book of “The life and Sayings of Rasulallah(SAW)”
- Our Prophet Vol 2 Life in Madinah – Chapter 1-11
- Short Surahs Lessons 1-4
- Recitation of Four Quls.
- Meanings of Surah Ikhlas and Surah Fatiha.
- Mercy to mankind, life in Makkah Chapters 1 to 26 chapters ( whole book)
- Teachings of the Quran Vol.1 – 1 to 8 chapters
- Recitation of any surah from the book “Short surahs”. Recitation of Surah Fatiha with meaning.
- Masail of wudhu- faraiz of wudhu, things which break wudhu, and when is wudhu necessary.
- Teachings of the Quran Vol2 – SECTION I and SECTION II
- Prepare for a short essay related to a topic on our Tahdhib and Ikhlaq as discussed during the year.